Would they move to Nanning? What are the chances?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  danny on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 pm

I just read this article. It is interesting thought but I wonder if it would every happen:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Danny

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would they move to Nanning? What are the chances?

Post  Casprd on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Would be interesting to see what places they would consider. At first I thought it was a crazy Idea, but then comparing it to DC, NY, LA and Silicon Valley it kind of made sense. although I would say Shanghai and Guangzhou are already big economic centers and the traffic in this cities isn't much better. I think any major city they picked would either already have traffic problems or wouldn't have the infrastructure to support the entire government moving. But this is China and if any country could pull it off, they could.

Casprd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danny on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm

It does seem like a crazy idea and yet perhaps one that should be looked at, Your point about of LA, DC, NYC is very true. Washington, DC has been around over 300+ years. To move Beijing or Washington to a different location would be a daunting task. Infracsture, resources, narural and man made, security, locations, accessiblitlity and many other issues would have to be address. Or they will have to fix Beijing's problems. I agree with you that the Chinese if anyone would be able to tackle this problem. Danny

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:15 pm

I think it would be interesting if they moved the US capital to the middle of Kansas. In the middle of the country. I think it would "save money" ... HA..

Has anyone heard anything about people rushing to register their cars before they lose them?

Clif
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top