Anyone Out There?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone Out There?

Post  premington on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Greetings Brothers!

It's mighty quiet out here recently. Just thought I'd put out a pulse check and see if there are any hearts beating out there. Hope everyone's well!

-Paul
premington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone Out There?

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

hearts beating and other bodily functions working as well.

Yeah, I have been busy with tons of other things but make a commitment to working the forum more now. I understand ratr shut down again. Sad to hear.

A long and full history with all the sites connected there. I wouldn't know a lot of the people I know now if it weren't for those forums.

Clif
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kilnman3 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Paul---I am still here---in Florida with annual stays in Nanning. Will go to Nanning come late July----to stay for 3 months+. All well and hope your the same.

Yes, RATR NANNING FORUM is down again---he shut it down for several reasons.

steve ( kilnman)

kilnman3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

It looks like I will be going back to the US in mid July. They are not going to renew my contract for next year. (more to follow on that.)

The wife and son are coming back to Nanning in early June and he will stay until mid Aug. and she will either stay for 2 or 4 weeks. Depending on if she wants to give up one of her jobs.

It has been an interesting time for this 7 months. For the most part, it's like home. I love it. I wish the situation at work was different. Not that it is bad or abusive, just exclusive. Me being the outsider.

Not complaining, only relating.

More later.

Clif
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danny on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi Paul,
How are you all doing? My heart misses Nanning. wish I was there. Oh Well may be some time this year.

Danny

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  premington on Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 am

Wow... Life got the better of me and I'm sorry to see I'm delinquent at responding to the replies--YIKES! Surprised

I hopped in to see what's going on and read something about the Nanning Forum going down again. I went to the site and, sure enough, it's gone (again). What happened this time??? If anyone wants to take this to a private message, that's fine also. I was just curious what happened.

Anyway, nice to see familiar names posting here.

Danny: We're doing fine; thanks for asking! We have a little one on the way... Hu Yue's just finishing her first trimester and we're looking at a December 16th due date. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and Santa wil have an interesting gift for us this year. Very Happy

How are you doing... And everyone else here?

-Paul
premington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu May 26, 2011 4:20 am

Hey Paul, confirming, leaving date is sometime between the 8th and 15th. Must clear the country before the 23rd.

Starting to collect boxes for shipping.

If anyone knows where in GZ I can get a pelican type case, I need one really bad.

Thanks.
Clif
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  danny on Fri May 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Clif, here is a possible lead:

For luggages and bags , guangzhou is better than yiwu Go to guangzhou baiyun international bags wholesale center and Huadu international bags wholesale markets , you will get lots of unique bags for your business .

I found this with a quick google on this site:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have been told that in some cities that there are areas where there are city blocks and blocks dedicated to just selling one type of procdust. IE...Footware, electronics, etc.

Hi Paul, Congratulations on the good news. You and Yue must be very excited.

I have been hoping to visit China this year but things haven't worked out yet. Maybe at the end of the year.

Clif , is your wife and son going to still visit China before you have to leave?

Take it easy guys and good luck.

Danny

danny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Danny, yes, they will be here in June. The boy will stay until late Aug and Yan will stay till early July.

Thanks for the suggestions for the case.
Clif
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum