Say Hello and introduce yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Say Hello and introduce yourself

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Greetings everyone.
We have been here for a while now and I thought I would add this section since we have some folks I haven't met before.

Let me start.
I am Clif Davis and I am married to Pang Xiaoyan. We have been married in the USA for a little over 2 years. We first went to the states in Feb. of 09. We are currently preparing to file the 10 year Green Card.

Our son Wei Yixin has been in school now for the same 2 years and finishing his 9th grade year.

They both will be returning for the first time to Nanning this summer.
I am currently working in Guangzhou as an English teacher in Country Garden Middle School in the Panyu District in Nancun City.

Now, I know most of you know this, but please join me in telling those who haven't shared our experience with other forums to tell us about yourselves.

As many of you know, I am also on Face Book but I never, at my wife' request, mention my family. You know how it goes, "I don't ask why, I do as I'm ask."

Blessings to all.
Clif
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.clifdavis.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Say Hello and introduce yourself

Post  premington on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 am

Hi Everyone! I'll hop in here, at Clif's request.

I'm Paul and I'm married to Hu Fenglian, known by her nickname, Hu Yue. We met online in 2007 and married in America in 2008. I'm a technical writer for a large Department of Defense contractor and my wife works in housekeeping at a local senior living community. She’s four months pregnant with our first child and we’re eagerly awaiting the new addition to the family. She'll stop working when the baby comes and her job will be being a mama.

She just received her permanent 10-year Green Card (conditions removed) and will probably go for citizenship at some point. She's said, "I want what our baby have." I told her the baby will automatically be an American citizen when born, so that'll be something she can work towards, in time.

Who else is here?

-Paul
premington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks Paul, and congratulations on the new addition.

I am about 2.5 weeks from going home to the US. It has been an interesting 10 months.

More on that later.

Clif
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

hate to mention this Cliff. heheehhe !!!

Post  blueyankee44 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:09 am

[b]
Hello Cliff,
Waiting for your phone call or QQ. Hope you are good this Saturday and are free for a few hours.
We just want to say hello and have heard from our friends in Nanning as their life is very good.
Our friends will unfortunately miss you as they stop to see my wife and me on their return from
their mission in Hong Kong ,in early August .Maybe you will meet them in Nanning when you go
there before returning to the states.
We were hoping to see you again before you leave,so we are hoping you find some time.
My wife says hello and we both wish you the best.
Take Care

Jim

blueyankee44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kilnman3 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Congratulatons, Paul Good luck to you both

Steve(kilnman)

kilnman3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Greetings to all

Post  Hwyjunky on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:20 am

Hello all
I’m Charlie my wife Mo Qunying and I have been married for seven years now. we were married in Nanning in 2004. We live part time in California and part time in Nanning, between us we have 4 children, 3 boys and a girl, 2 of our boys live in California, one boy in Nanning and the girl lives in Beijing. We live in east Nanning, we come to Nanning every year for 3 to 8 month’s , will be hear until the 28 November. Hope you all have a great day..
Charlie

Hwyjunky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 am

Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum. I have been a way from it... Shame on me....

In reading the post above yours, I saw a posting from Jim. Again my heart sank because he is sadly no longer with us.

I talked to his wife the other day and she is coming to the USA in November.

Blessings.
Clif
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top